Monday, July 16, 2007

Long time no see

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the long absence of posts. I was trying to abstain from blogging for a while and here we are O_o a year later, i can't believe it.

I feel really bad, humbled and grateful to all the people who have been checking in regularly. I don't know what to say, except "thank you so much"!!

Enough talk though, I'm sure you'd rather look at some images. These are a bit older, but I haven't really shown them to a lot of people. So please enjoy. As you know honest crits are always welcome ^^

Cheers.


5 comments:

R.A. MacNeil said...

Awesome stuff. I am glad to see you post again.

-Ryan

Lee said...

yaay! you're back again!

J said...

year later! jeez where does the time go?
hope things are well.

ShittyShitLips said...

!

Bianca Siercke said...

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments and the welcome back!

I know J. ...a whole year...yikes!! Things are going really well here. Just got to go to Europe for 3 weeks and it was amazing!! We'll have to swap fun stories some time soon as I'm sure you'll have collected tons when you guys went.

Mike!! How is Alberta treating you?!?!